Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
Fred Kavli and Scherr Forum Theatres
The Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza which includes the Fred Kavli Theatre and the Scherr Forum Theatre is owned by the City of Thousand Oaks and opened in 1994. It serves all of the Conejo Valley and beyond.
The Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza Foundation is a non-profit organization that sponsors performing arts programming and educational activities at the Civic Arts Plaza.
The Alliance for the Arts is the official non-profit fundraising arm of the Civic Arts Plaza. Major donors are members of the Founders Circle. Friends of the Civic Arts Plaza is an all-volunteer organization that provides support and consists of more than 400 generous volunteers.
Presenters at the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, in Ventura County, include:
• AEG Live
• Agoura Hills Dance & Performing Arts Center
• Cabrillo Music Theatre
• California Dance Theatre/Pacific Festival Ballet
• California Theatre Center
• Community Educational Entertainment
• Conejo Civic Ballet
• Conejo Valley Youth Orchestra
• Distinguished Speakers Series
• Los Robles Master Chorale
• New West Symphony
• Performances to Grow On
• San Fernando Valley Symphony Orchestra
• Theater League
• Thousand Oaks Philhamonic
• Thousand Oaks Repertory Company
• Village Voices Chorale
• Young Artists Ensemble